Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Daily Journal 8/10/2011 - Post 2 (Please see earlier post)

Ok, so I figured I better do the boring detailed part of my day so I don't lose track of what I'm doing right and wrong.

A few things were different today and I'll note them below.  Let's start with foods.  Again, rather embarrassed about my poor eating habits. :(

FOOD
At around 3 AM I was up and super hungry so I made some fritos con queso and pico de gallo.  I added a little milk (rice) to make it smoother.  My dog and I shared that cause she was hungry too. LOL When I woke up first at 10 AM I felt seriously sick to my tummy like I was going to throw up.  I took a pill, but the feeling kind of lasted for most of the day until around 7 PM. Then, I didn't really eat anything until around 1 or 2 I guess and I didn't have my first (and only) cup of 1/2 caff coffee until then either.  Seriously wondering if this has anything to do with why I felt so good pain-wise.  I had some leftover Chinese food with white rice for lunch.  A bowl of puffins rice cereal with coconut milk later as a snack. This evening I had two pieces of a frozen pizza for dinner.  Supreme style or something like that with olives, mushrooms, sausage, pepperoni, onions and???  Not too bad, but then I had 3 pudding cups!!!  2 chocolate and one vanilla.  They tasted very sweet to me and very chemically, but I ate them anyways.  I had some ginger ale this afternoon to settle my stomach and just water to drink tonight and throughout the day.  I also squeezed in a mini butterfinger bite sized candy (which I'm not supposed to have because I have issues with peanuts and peanut butter, I believe) and a pack of fruit snacks.  So I didn't really have any fresh fruit or fresh (not cooked) veggies today that I can recall.  I will try better tomorrow and maybe make myself a salad with some shrimp for lunch.  That sounds good!

MEDS
AM - I took a Temazepam (sleeping pill at around 3 or so in the morning) then at 7:30 AM, 1 Opana ER, 1 Opana, 1 Citalopram, Phenergyn
NOON - nothing
PM - 1 Opana ER, 1 Opana, 1 Lorazepam (Loraz)

Wow, that is really incredible for me.  Normally I have to have more breakthrough pain medicine, more Loraz and more Phenergyn, plus usually an NSAID like Naproxen Sodium (NS), but I didn't do any of that today and I felt very good!  Unbelievable!

MOOD
Optimistic, grateful, sleepy, happy, content, surprised, not very stressed out, just a little due to a.m. stomach upset and business stuff - nothing major

WEATHER
It was a beautiful sunny day outside, but I slept most of the day.  The temperature was not quite as hot as it has been and tonight was absolutely perfect weather.  No rain or clouds around.  :0)

ACTIVITY
Hours of computer work, catching up on emails, FB, and doing business on CL.  Cancelled my help because I was too tired and sick to put anything together for her to do.  Lots of reading and watched some TV.  Not a whole lot of going up and down the stairs and spent most of the day/night in bed with the dogs.  I have a super busy day planned for tomorrow so I was glad to rest up today for that.  For the first time in a long time, I actually got my blog post for Thursday up before midnight!  I had it done by a little after 11:00 PM, which is amazing for me.  Of course, that took a load of stress off of my shoulders, which means, I really need to stop procrastinating when I am able to do my work.  It's 12:20 AM now and I am signing off to read for a bit and likely will sleep soon.  :0)

Thanks for stopping in!
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment