Friday, August 5, 2011

Getting some help

Wow, today has been somewhat better than the last week for sure!  I was up earlier in the morning.  I had a doctor's appointment to go to, but couldn't for female reasons so I rescheduled it for the 26th of August.  Will be glad to get that over and am so sick of procrastinating on that and on getting an eye exam as well.  I am in need of new glasses, contacts, and come January, I desperately want Lasik surgery.

I got up early because I had to call and cancel the doc and let my friend know she wouldn't need to take me.  So  I got up and stretched a bit, had some coffee (most of my pain was in my right knee and still is tonight) and went to lie back down for a while.  I think I did some online stuff and got a text from my neighbor and my/her dog got out so in my pjs, we went looking for her in my car.  A guy pulled up behind us and he had found her and they had her at their house, thank goodness!  That was a stressful start to my day.  The rest of the day was kind of unremarkable.  I had really bad knee pain, so I ended up taking a plethora of meds again:  Oxycodone 2, Opana ER x2, Opana x 2, Lorazepam x 3 Citalopram x 1, Naproxen Sodium x 1.  That's just too much!

Eating habits:  poor.  Had little during the day, then pizza at night from a local Pizzaria, followed by pork rinds, blue corn chips with hummus, cherries, 2 puddings (throughout the day), some twizzlers, cut back on the coffee with flavored creamer, and I'm not sure what else.  Looks like I'm gonna have my favorite nighttime snack (of the week) and that is Cheetos.  I prefer the natural kind, but all I have are the real (fake) thing.  Bummer.  I did drink extra water today and took my vitamins (at around 11:00 PM) and one scoop of Colostrum earlier in the day.

I got tired this afternoon at about 4 PM so I took about a 30-40 minute nap.  It as great, but as usual, threw me off my game and I didn't sit down to work again until around 10 PM; however, I did relieve some stress by getting my project posted and by getting some help around here  Starting tomorrow I will hopefully be on the way to leading a more stress free life.

This is weird, but I'm super tired.  It's 1:12 AM and my goal has been to go to sleep around 2 PM so I better stop now and try to get my sleep.  Thanks again for letting me ramble.

Goodnight World!
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment